Thursday, November 29, 2007

Story-telling skills, organizational skills

"The other day, about two years ago..." is how my mom's story began this morning. She didn't get much farther because I just started laughing...

Anyway, the story was about her friend who'd had her wallet stolen but was able to contact her credit card company and all the fraudulent charges on the card were taken care of. I told my mom that she should at least make a list of all the cards she has so that if something were to happen, she would know who to contact and what cards she has (this area is pretty gray). I suggested that we could just lay all the cards out on the copier and make a photocopy, and then she could keep that with her important financial type papers. Then I asked her if she HAD a place where she kept important papers, and she just answered, "Everywhere."

I told her I didn't understand how she could live like that. She responded, "Neither do I."

2 comments:

steverino said...

Nami just because you are ocd, don't drag your mother into your sickness!

her kid said...

who gave birth to whom, dude...