Friday, November 23, 2007

The best damn card ever

My mom's been bugging me since I got here to take a picture with her and the cat that she can use for her New Year's greeting card, so finally this morning we set up the camera and took a bunch of self-timed pictures with us and the cat. One of them was okay except for the glare on the cat's eyes from the flash, but I figured I could just fix it in photoshop. But as it turns out, she planned to just print it out and send it to the card makers as a physical photo. So I suggested darkening the glare with a marker or something. What she did blew me away. I literally almost peed in my pants. I hope you will enjoy this picture as much as I did.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashika said...

Wow. I'm actually blown away. You are missing your body, that cat looks spooked, and your mom is totally stoked!