Saturday, June 7, 2008

PS no fatties

I'm sick as a dog today and thanking god for the invention of audio books and iTunes. I'm about to sink into a blissful reverie of listening to tragic mystery as written by Truman Capote for what will most likely be the rest of the day, but needed to note these few occurrences.
1 - my mom tried to get me to take ルル. Again. And after having just read 'The Murder of Roger Ackroyd' by Ms. Agatha Christie, I'm convinced that she has it out for me.
2 - the house keeper came today and this time straight up told me that I was getting fat. WTF? She still said it smiling so I still think it was not meant to be derogatory at all, but jeez. Luckily I'm on that new fangled diet called the flu. I hear you can drop pounds like mad on it.

2 comments:

Inder-ific said...

As it was aptly said in "The Devil Wears Prada" (an otherwise useless excuse for a movie):

"I'm only one stomach flu away from my ideal weight."

Ha. Ha. Ha.

steverino said...

I am sure she meant well. You're not fat, you just need to stop wearing those muu muus.