Saturday, March 12, 2011

a recent email (Note: this is the email in full. From the top.)

Please forward this to John.

Dear John, I hope all is well around you! Shigeru my ukulele cousin wants to know if you are doing something at the party. Nami seems really busy so I decided to write to you direct. The party is at a small live-house, and Ukulele members will perform and Kenki my student will write something for the occasion for him, me, Jun. (His music is sometimes Arabian type). If you are planning to do something like sing or play, please let me know, so I can tell Shigeru.

Nami didn't know when you arrive here but if I am not available, I will have someone meet you at airport to bring you here while Nami has to work. I am gone 9,10,11 but the house is yours. Hopefully, you arrive before so I can show you a few things around here.

I am sending this via Nami, so I don't send it to one of your relatives. I hope to hear from you soon. love, Yoko

No comments: